Glen Moray Distillery is a Speyside distillery that produces single malt Scotch whisky. Located on the banks of the Losey River in Elgin, Moray Distillery began production in September 1897. In 2008, Glenmorangie Company Ltd. sold it to La Martiniquaise.
La Martiniquaise uses some of its products for Blended Whisky Label 5, as well as Starlaw Distillery in West Lothian. The distillery was expanded in 2012 and produces 3,300,000 litres per year from 3 wash stills and 3 spirits stills. In 2016, the site was further expanded and developed, with annual production expected to grow to approximately 5,500,000 litres.