Glendronach Distillery is a Scotch whisky distillery located near Forgue, near Huntley, Aberdeenshire, in the Highland Whisky Region. It is owned by BenRiach Distillery Company Ltd.
Founded by James Allardes in 1826, the distillery was the second distillery to apply for a licence to legally produce whisky under the Excise Act 1823. The distillery was acquired by Teachers and Sons Ltd around 1960 and the number of stills ranged from Two increased to six. In 1996 the distillery was mothballed by Allied Distillers Limited and reopened again in 2002. In 2006, the winery was transferred to Chivas Brothers Ltd. (part of the Pernod Ricard Group) and sold to BenRiach Winery Company in 2008.